Rob in Bravo Mag - Germany

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
Its the interview with this Bravo Reporter , Yvonne H . but it's Bravo Magazine, so grain of salt is required. via RPLife

Scans and translation via schnuffel1990 at Pattinsonlife I'm sorry for the mistakes. This is a very free translation. Some parts sound like him some not too much and it's Bravo...But here is the translation:

Robert opens his heart – Part I

How he shines! That’s my first thought when I, the Bravo reporter, meet Robert Pattinson for an interview in Berlin. The 25-year-old seems tob e really lucky. Maybe it’s beacuse of his girlfriend Kristen Stewart (21). They seem tob e so carefree when they’re together. Just happy! How does he do that? How does it work? The perfect relationship.


Could you fall in love with someone you were just friends with?
No. Not at all. I don’t think that friendship can turn into a great love. Because one oft he two feels different.
You mean one oft them feels not enough...
Exactly. It’s like this: If you were friends before, either the girl thinks she can might find someone better or the boy.
So better would be someone ‚new’?
Yes. I feld this way. I only spend time with girls wich I also felt drawn to. So she had to decide whether she wants to go out with me or not.

And how do you know that a girl likes you? Do you just ask?
In the introductory phase, it’s better not to be so direct because she might say ‚No’ to me. Better stay relaxed. Wait. That’s the best way.
Is age difference an issue for you?
Not at all. It doesn’t matter if you’re in love – even if she’s 95. It doesn’t matter what others think, if the feelings for each other are genuine.

Good keyword. Are your friends talking bad about your relationship?
They would never say something mean. But who knows what happens if we seperate someday. Maybe they complain: „Juhu, she’s gone! What I always wanted to tell you: I hated her so much.“ (Laughts.)
Tell me, when you get to know each other your girlfriend still stuck in a relationship. How do you think about to date someone who isn’t free?
That’s a terrible situation because you get the impression that you’re destrying a love.Bat it happens that a relationship is already approaching to end. Ans then, suddenly someone new comes into your life and you can’t conrtol your feelings.
Share the same interests or opposites attract: What makes living together easier?
I think the longer you’re together the more similar you become. But is shouldn’t go too far. Love only lasts i fit stays exciting.
Where’s your limit. When do you say:"No, we can’t stay together!“?
If she’s mean to my dog. (Laughts.) But otherwise? There are problems in any love. Only lying would be the end.
Tell me an example!
If she would tell nasty things about my friend and would hurt me so. Lies always come to light. Therefore: Don’t do it.
But secrets are okay?
Sure! I think that secrets are very important.
People always say that you should be honest!
I don’t know. In a relationship, it’s important to be diplomatic and to say things not too harsh. Total honesty could lead to a separation. And also bad: You should never control the phone of your partner. Thar’s terrible! This can never end in something good.

Your path to happiness?
Confidence! If one is destined to be together, then it happens.
Part II next week...