Rob's Interview with Que Spain - Translation

Photobucket

Excerpts of Rob's interview with Que.es translation by LetMeSign

Robert Pattinson made a stop in Barcelona, during the Water for Elephant promotional tour, to talk about his latest movie, his farewell to Edward Cullen, and how he deals with fame.

Is it true you reduced your pay rate to be with Reese Witherspoon and Christoph Waltz in the cast of Water for Elephants?
Yes, it is. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with admitting it. Usually the best paychecks come with the worst jobs (laughs)…


During promotion for New Moon you suggested taking a year of sabbatical, is that idea still rolling around in your head?
The truth is I thought about it very seriously. I thought that I’d do it once I finished filming all the Twilight Saga films, but…right now is not the right time, offers are storming in and it’s not the time to stop.


So, for the moment you are 100% concentrated on your career as an actor…
Of course, as soon as I wrap promotion for Water for Elephants I am flying to Canada to start shooting Cosmopolis, directed by David Cronenberg. This project is part of my plan to mature as an actor, by the director’s character and by the story you can say we are in an authors movie and that, right now, attracts me a lot.

Head on to LetMeSign.com to read the rest of the translated article. Rob talked more about 'transitioning' after Twilight, his role Edward Cullen, and his 'special relationship' with Spain.