Since I Suck At Photoshop - Cosmo To The Rescue

Let's have some fun. Since it has been a while since we last had the funnies here and the drought is making me do crazy things. I'm telling you. Alright, we all know who we are gonna cut that head off and stick to that *coughs* nude body right there. Ready and waiting!
Now, let us poke fun at the remainder of the litter.

Brad Pitt- He has not been hot since he had decided that he wanted a kindergarten round-up with the last names ending in Jolie-Pitt. Like I care?

Matthew McConaughey and Mario Lopez - Uhm. Both of them look like fun. But since Edward I stopped liking tanned men. I like them pasty and pastier. Teehee.

John Mayer- He seems nice but his douchebag rep precedes him. But he gets some points with his music, but loses them when his images wearing Borat's green neon swimsuit comes to mind. LMAO.

Matt Damon - Too short at 5'10". Sorry.

Zac Efron - Really? He is 22? Because of Highschool Musical, he looks like eternally 17 years old to me, ermmm and NOT in the good Edward way.

Johnny Depp - He is still hot but I stopped picturing him naked when he turned 40. Seriously...

And now, here he is. Oh btw, I know you have your own thoughts bout this, care to share. Comment now!

Thanks to FePattz for the scans.