Rob: "I hope New Moon breaks all records in India"

He is the most lovable bloodsucker in Hollywood history with his turn as vampire Edward Cullen and now young heartthrob Robert Pattinson hopes to conquer the hearts of his fans in India with 'New Moon'.

The film, second in the blockbuster 'Twilight' saga, is releasing in India on December 11 and the British actor is confident that it will break all the records in the country.
"I expect that 'New Moon' breaks all the records in India too. I hope people like the film and it becomes a craze there," Pattinson told PTI in an email interview.
The 23-year-old star hopes to visit India and says that his first acting assignment was in Indian-American filmmaker Mira Nair's 'Vanity Fair'.

"Yes, why not if I get a chance to visit India? I think many don't know that I started my film career with 'Vanity Fair' where I played Rawdy Crawley. The film was directed by Indian filmmaker Mira Nair.

"Unfortunately, my role was chopped off and it was only seen when it came on home videos. But it was a wonderful experience and I learnt a lot there. That's where I first heard about the Indian culture and film industry," says Pattinson.

"I am glad that audience have liked the film. I appreciate critics' views. However, I must say that liking or disliking a film is a very personal decision. You might not like a film which I would love to watch again and again. So, that is something irrelevant to talk about," he says, adding that he is happy as long as public loves the story.
Read the full story here
RobPattzNews