Rumor: Possible R/K Sighting in LA - In a Vet's Office

When we're all sure that Rob and Kristen are in VanCity filming and with Rob's parents in town visiting and all... a sighting in LA buzzes in Twitter.  A grain of salt...okay ladies?


Earlier Friday, OLTV tweeted that they were filming.
February 25, 2011
OLTV #BreakingDawn filming in two locations today, Edward and Bella in the snowy Mts and Wolfy McWolferson's Pack in the frigid woods.

Feb 25 Friday, late afternoon.
tweetsource Just saw Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson at Sashas new vet lol
@BustItKstew I'm VERY sure about this. It was at xxx vet hospital
@PrincessStew I didn't see her dog with her. They walked in and went to the desk and then I saw them again as they were leaving.
@broxton1223 I didn't see their pet with them. I saw them check in and then again when they were leaving. The vet is also a boarding house.
@__MaahCampelo yes. They came in.
@__MaahCampelo yeah. The office was in LA lol sorr for misunderstanding.
@akane006cullen not if they're here in LA. Are u going to believe the tabloid that come out later or someone who just saw them?"

So, does this sighting support the recent questionable interview that quoted Rob as saying,


“I adopted the puppy. It’s from a shelter and he was going to be put down. I only got him two or three days ago and they only keep them for 10 days.”
“He’s been freaked out. It’s funny. I got a private plane here from Louisiana, where I was filming Twilight, so he came out of the shelter and the next day he’s on a private plane. A bit like Lady And The Tramp.” The puppy doesn't have a na me yet, although he joked: "I'm going to call him Robert."


We will know in time...maybe when pics pop up or when we read this 'puppy info' from a more reliable source. I think its about time that GossipCop sounded off about this interview. 


To add, there is apparently a rumored WFE Special screening in LA via @RPattzBaby  "There was rumor of WFE Special screening in LA, I even tweeted earlier that maybe Papa and Mama Pattz will go."


Oh, tweet source deleted some of her tweets about the vet. Wonder why?


More sightings in Los Angeles, always 2 ways, the truth or just people fooling the fandom.

source1 Just saw robert pattison and kristen stewart
@RobstenRoyalty xxx observatory
source2 Just saw Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart at the xxx observatory!!! Crazy!! Pics coming soon!!