Preview of Rob's Vanity Fair- Italy Interview

Photobucket

vanityfair.it Translation via CSI_Robsten

I don't know why but every interview with Robert Pattinson starts with a description of his clothes. Mine hasn't been written yet. It will be on the occasion of the release of his post-Twilight new movie "Water For Elephants", probably in May.
But I know that when I start working on it, I won't say anything on the way he's dressed. I want to do something different.

But I also know that, when it's about Pattinson, I can't omit any detail, because millions of women in the world, from the age of 9 upwards, would sacrifice a lot more than a broken nail in order to know the smallest news about him.

So here's a detailed summary of his look.
First of all the location: it's a suit on the second floor of the Four Season Hotel in LA.
Then the time: it's about half past 3 pm, and although ours is not the fist interview of the day, he looks as if he's just woken up.
Finally him: as soon as I go in, he pours some coffee. "I need to wake up", he apologizes. Actually, he has a sleepy face, but his eyes are incredibly clear. Then he sits and put his feet on the table in front of the armchair.
He wears black jeans, tight enough at the bottom, that gather on his bent knees, baring a piece of skin under the short black socks.
He has a very pale skin, dark and thin hairs.
He wears a pair of black Dr Martens', ça va sans dire, a T-shirt and a vintage jacket. His hair is shaved on the neck, with a tuft on the forehead. His skin is fair and smooth.

Oh and his lips: I swear they're the reddest I've ever seen in a man.

via via

Gotta love that description...nice!