MTV First SWATH Cast



source


source

Get More: MTV Shows
MTV

 The SWATH Clip 



YouTube/tainascarabelli vonch

Kristen on Marcus Forster's 'I was Broken' "I have a connection to that song for years". And MF and SWATH trend WW. Woot! The Power of the Stew!

  Photobucket Photobucket



Exclusive Clip - The Evil Queen and Snow White Face Off


Kristen relates to Snow White's 'Little Life Experience'



SWATH Gets Deeper into the Story



Chris Found Message Behind SWATH 'Fascinating'



Sam Inspired by SWATH Castmates



Charlize 'Really Enjoyed' Screaming at People



Cast Describe each other in Three Words



Is the SWATH Cast Naturally Vain?


Kristen and Charlize Face Off



Chris Discusses the Huntsman's Accent



Kristen Rescued Squirrels in London



Kristen Nervous to see 'On the Road' Finished. Also talked about BD2,



Chris Hopes to be 'Funny Enough' to Host SNL. Misty's question! Woot! Rapid Fire. Kristen talked about Marcus Foster's 'I Was Broken' " I love that song. I've had a connection to that song for years...". On SNL "I'll do it one day, but not now."