SWATH Article in EW's Summer Preview Issue

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
Thanks to joylove24 for the iPad version via Alice_inTwiland

How to explain the enduring allure of fairy tales, Snow White and the Huntsman' star, Kristen Stewart puts it this way "When good overtakes evil, it just feels f*cking good."

"Rupert beat me up." Stewart jokes. "He definitely threw me off cliffs and made me trudge through frigid, icy waters. It looks so cool, though. I can actually see the pain and discomfort on my face. It's awesome."

Sanders definitely appreciated Stewart's perseverance, "What's great about Kristen is that is that its one thing to be like, 'I'll jump off a building'. Its another thing to s--- scared about jumping and then go ahead and do it', says the director. "She didn't want to ride horses and ultimately she rode in front of 200 horses galloping at full speed across the beach in front of an army. She's very brave."

imagebam.com
Thanks epnebelle