Breaking Dawn P2 Sneak Peek


via Jack_Morrissey/TeamJackblog Song is 'Heart of Stone' by Iko

Best version - so far. YouTube by meltav2009


sophielovesbiebs

"Gather as many witnesses as you can, before the snow sticks to the ground. That's when they'll come for us" Alice.
Bella: It's strange...physically I feel like I can demolish a tank, but mentally I just feel drained.
Edward: How about a bath? I've had a bad habit of underestimating you. Every obstacle you've faced, I'd think you couldn't overcome it ...but you just did. You've given me something to fight for... a family. I'll go and get the water running.

According to Nikki Finke of Deadline "There’s no high res of this footage and it won’t be distributed officially."


Thanks RPLife


youtube KStewAngel

Longer vids under the CUT plus caps

BD 2 part starts at 3:00


BD 2 part starts at 2:30





source /RPLife

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
Caps via epnebelle