Rob, Kristen and Tay's Interview with Sky Cine News -Italy


Starts at 2:40 Kristen: “I was so nervous and kept thinking so much about that moment that I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to clear my mind and live it in the right way. But it was really beautiful and felt a bit surreal. It was something..trascendent.”

kstewartnews YouTubeKStewDevoteeTranslation by CSI_Robsten



Sky.Italy YouTube via RPLife

Translation via @candylaughter via RPLife
1. "The character I play has extreme feelings. He either feels very good or devastated."
2. "When Kristen came down the aisle completely terrified I suddenly started to feel the weight of the situation...it felt like a real wedding"

He also talks a little about working with Cronenberg and how he was terrified at the beginning of the shootings, but then he calmed down after seeing how David was so sure of himself and how he gave the actors freedom to take their own decisions about how to play their characters.

Added this part. About Breaking Dawn P1 "It's my second favourite movie of the four, right after the first one which will always be the most important cause it changed my life." via Fiorels90