Kristen's MTV Rough Cuts

WATCH via  YouTube HERE Thanks to @KStewDevotee.
Catch the Cookbook question in youtube via @SheevaC
Or Download via fiercebtichstew

Kristen reflects on Twilight Madness - KStew says she has learned to acknowledge the joy of the "Twilight" series. "I like talking about these movies."



Kristen on Final Cut of Breaking Dawn Sex Scene - "For me it really reflects what I felt when I was reading the book," Stewart says. "Its not a beginning to end sex scenes, its just memories so we never get to shoot the sex scenes, just close ups"


Kristen glad to say goodbye to vampire contacts - "The yellow ones sort of limit your vision a little bit more, and so you feel even more closed off," Stewart says.


Kristen's addresses Cookbook Rumors - Album from Rob or cookbook from you, which will be first? "Hopefully, both. I'm waiting for the album. I'm more excited about that. The cookbook thing... just because you cook doesn't mean you're in a position to write. I'm a chef"


MTV