Rob, Kristen, and Tay's Interview with The Hot Hits

ETA: Added Rob and Tay's Interview - November 8th.


Thanks KStewAngel Youtube ToR

TheHotHits "The fact that it's PG-13 is probably the biggest challenge," Rob said. "It's funny, because I've done PG-13 sex scenes and gotten away with a ton more than people were allow us to do in this.

"People were really really worried about it when we were doing it."

"It wasn't really supposed to be just about the pure physicality of it," he said. "When so many people have imagined what Edward and Bella's sex scene is, you can't just do a physical representation of it which is gonna satisfy everyone. So I think Bill (Condon) was trying to get some visual representation of the emotional exchange or whatever. Some kind of transcendent feeling."


"It was kind of difficult to do. Me and Kristen had no idea what we were supposed to be doing," he admitted.


Youtube via mfoc Or watch at HotHits

"Honestly it was seriously black on the bottom -- you're the first one to mention that! That's an interesting thing to notice," Kristen told thehothits.com.

And Kristen was definitely happy with the final dress. "I loved it. Luckily I never put it on and went 'uh oh', you know what I mean, it always felt like it was very close to being perfect," she said.

Kristen added, "Also it was such a committee, a decision by committee sort of thing. I knew that if I had something really big I could say it, but when it came down to it, as long as Stephenie was happy pretty much we were like, it's all good."

via kstewartfans  and @KStewAngel