Old Pics of Rob and Kristen with Young Bella -Now in UHQ

Photobucket Photobucket

Rob and Kristen with pretty young Bella, actress Catherine Grimme.
I think I haven't seen these in UHQ before.
imagebam.com imagebam.com

via diariotwilight

From and old Oregon Live article June 2009 via Robsessed

Catherine on meeting Rob: "He was very nice. I was kind of star-struck. Is he cute? That's what most people say. I'm not so sure about that myself."
Mother Kim Grimme adds: "Catherine Hardwicke made a point of introducing Robert to Cat (as the family calls her). He got down on his knees so he would be at eye level. And, of course, because he's got a British accent, everything sounds better. Cat said she liked him in 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix' (Pattinson played Cedric Diggory). We took pictures of her with Robert, and with Kristen Stewart (Bella). He was talking and joking with the other cast. Kristen was a little more introverted."