Kristen Through Her Co- Stars/Peers Eyes

Since we featured Rob's co-stars talking about how amazing he is as an actor and as an individual, I thought I should do the same for Kristen. It's only fair, right? So, below are the quotes that I gathered from all over, you can find the sources below so that means I just didn't come up with these myself. lol. I could have done more if given the time. Or maybe I will...

I think she is an extremely talented actress, plus we are pretty close, so I always support her.” - Max Thieriot, co-star - Catch That Kid

"She has a terrific presence Kristen does," he tells PopEater. "She walked into the room. You just sensed something, like who is that person? - Udayan Prasad - Director, The Yellow Handkerchief.

"She doesn't need any help. She's on the right track. She’s a good girl," Foster told PEOPLE. "And I love that kid. I spent so much time with her."

Kristen isn't interested in blurting out her emotions all in front of her, and that results in really intelligent and interesting performances."- Jodie Foster, The Panic Room

Kristen is "a truth machine...magically easy to direct. She is a real force with terrific instincts." Sean Penn, Director - Into The Wild.

“She’s a fantastic actress.”
And in case, she ends up in a throwdown "She is scrappy. She is wiry and scrappy."- Chris Weitz - Director, The Twilight Saga: New Moon.

"I was instantly struck with her tremendous intelligence and also her sense of herself. She was truly grounded and has a power and ferocity about her that is so perfect for Georgia and yet in this delicate body that was also necessary to play the role." - Mary Stuart Masterson, Director- The Cake Eaters.

On both Rob and Kristen, "I've never had an actor like Rob or Kristen. They are remarkable, but they are definitely challenging in a way. Or, because they're challenging everything in themselves, too, not just me. They were trying to find it and they were trying to make it really great." Catherine Hardwicke, Director - Twilight

"I’ve defended her in public as regularly as I can. I think it’s absurd, that they’re not giving her a break. I think that she’s holding her own, that she’s courageous, that she’s inventive, and that she’s got character oozing out of her, and I say, “Give her a break. Who is she to pander to your idea of what she’s supposed to be?” She has every right in the world to express herself exactly as she chooses to, and she’s got a lot of surprises up her sleeve. Why won’t they give that woman a break?" - William Hurt,co-star - The Yellow Handkerchief

"I just talked to her at the 2009 Teen Choice Awards. She was cool, I totally had a crush on her when we were working together. For my 13th birthday, she got me a turtle, his name was Bob.” - Josh Hutcherson, co-star - Zathura


“I was gushing about [Kristen],” says Hirsch . “I think she’s so talented and so perfect. She’s a great conversationalist, very inquisitive. She’s got a little bit of an edge, too, though, so she’s not a pushover. She’s strong and cool. She’s beautiful, she’s smart, and she’s emotional, too.” Emile Hirsch, Co-star - Into The Wild.


"I think she will have an amazing career... I was so impressed with her depth and integrity, and I was so thrilled to do this film with her."-Maria Bello, co-star, The Yellow Handkerchief.

"She'd listen to my accent and watch my body language. She's an actress of weight, honesty, integrity and depth, and she's very serious. She takes it as art," Joan Jett, Producer - The Runaways.

"She is the best actress of her generation." - Robert Pattinson, co star - The Twilight Saga (and boyfriend -teehee). There a lot more of course, but this one is a classic.

source1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11

Btw, for those of you who are asking questions of their whereabouts. There's no substantial news to report as of now. Rumors of supposed sightings have proven to be just that... rumors. I am sure they are happy to be ninjas, let's just be happy for them, too ok? wherever they are. Chillax sweet peeps.