The LaStampa Interview: Romantic Bella Turns To A RockStar in The Runaways

La Stampa Italian interview

Kristen, how do you live with fame? What do you feel? Flattery, fear, confusion?
“When you become a public figure, you have to answer to some expectations. I wish that people concentrate more on my work but I understand the curiosity about private life: I know they see me as a cold person”.

Instead?
“They confuse my desire of privacy with being cool. It’s curious, because if a man does so, he is a strong man, if a woman does so, she is angry. Of course, when you enter in a room, and you see hundreds of fans screaming your name, you can’t be moved. While time passes on, you feel less strange, and sometimes it is nice to exchange opinions and feelings with others. And Twilight opened many ways and as an actress this is what I want to do: to be able to do the job I love.”

In The Runaways you kissed Dakota Fanning.
“A natural and impulsive kiss, not a romantic one. In this movie I had to do more difficult things, like singing and playing. I played a woman which plays hard with a leather jacket like a man, but she is shy and vulnerable inside. The moment of the kiss was almost unobserved.”

How was it, compared with kissing Robert Pattinson?
“What have I to say? Rob has a bigger mouth,”

On Sunday, you were one of the presenter at the Oscars. Were you nervous?
“A lot, but all calm down when I was on stage.”

Let’s speak about Eclipse, the third movies of Twilight Saga…
“I can’t wait to see the entire movie. In Eclipse, Bella practises learned lessons and she realizes there are different kind of love: if you give pain to people around you, you have to face this.”

Last question: do you want to clarify your relationship with Pattinson?
“No. I can only say that with Twilight we all have become very close and what has been told about us end to debase our relationships.”

So are you saying that you are only good friends?
“No, this is not what I have said”.

Thanks to RobstenLovex for the link /source

kstewartfans translated by mayfrayn