Billy Burke On Kristen: "She's a big talent!"

The American actor, who plays Kristen's character's dad Charlie Swan in Twilight and The Twilight Saga: New Moon, reckons she will continue to be a success.

Billy Burke heaped praise on his co-star Kristen Stewart
"She's a big talent, she's great and lovely - we get along great, we get along almost like the two characters do," he said.

"There's not a lot of talk but we have a mutual respect and appreciation for the way each other works, and we're both there trying to create the best relationship we can in the sense of the story."

Asked about the rumours of a romance surrounding Kristen - who plays Bella Swan - and her leading man Robert Pattinson, Billy said: "I wouldn't have a f*****g clue, I really wouldn't and I don't care. "Whatever anybody wants to do in their down time is fine with me. It has nothing to do with me whatsoever."
source via fiercebitchstew