Rob's Fantastico Interview - With Translation


Vid by FePattz and thank you so much to my twattie wifey, BraGirl2 for the translation!


In the first minute the reporter summarizes Remember Me. After that Pierce Brosnan talks about his character. I’ll start there - at 1:00.

“I asked him if in real life has he ever regretted about letting his five children aside because of work. He answers that regretting is part of fatherhood, part of life. But that he doesn’t have the same anger that his character has. ‘I’m more emotional’ he says”

“Petterson [sic] who went from a job to another, tells he had no difficulty going from from Edward to Tyler. ‘It seems like I already knew the story pretty well. I felt very comfortable with it’, he says. I asked him if he thinks people will fall for Tyler as they did for Edward, especially young people. ‘I love that people see Edward like the perfect character. But I see his flaws. And Tyler doesn’t want to be perfect, in any way. I have no idea... I think he’s a guy with a strong moral.’”
“But do you like one character more than the other? ‘I like playing Tyler because I don’t need to wear make up. That’s kind of a relief.’”

“He prefers Tyler so much that he has claimed to have lent clothes from his own wardrobe to dress as the character. The style is kind of scruffy... including worn-out and ripped clothes. Like the coat he wears during the interview. Could that be the secret of the heartthrob idol?”