Kristen Says BAFTA Nomination, Win Was "Crazy".


Thanks to CullenNewsCom for the YT vid.

"I mean we've been here a couple of times for the 'Twilight' press and they’ve always been pretty cool," Kristen said about the British fans who voted her the winner of the Orange Rising Star award at the BAFTAs over the weekend. "It feels really good. I've never been to an award shows, especially of this caliber and especially considering that I'm actually up for something is crazy."
Before she graced the stage to accept the Orange Rising Star award at the British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) awards on Sunday (February 21) in London, "Twilight" superstar Kristen Stewart chatted about the overwhelming fan support she had been receiving while in the U.K. It is the same fan support that garnered her an award on Sunday.

While Kristen had no problem making her speech once she got up to the stage to accept her award, as it turns out as she was walking the carpet earlier that night she seemed to have a little stage fright about her chances of remembering what she'd want to say once she got up there. "I have like three sentences that I really hope to God [I remember]," she shared. "Anyone of the other nominees could win and I would be [fine]. I don’t know if you’ve seen 'Prophet' or 'An Education'. I'm so proud of everyone."

Kristen hasn't been shy about her gratitude for her fans. Recently she sat down with MTV News at the junket for her latest flick, "The Yellow Handkerchief" she had only kind words for the fan support that may have had something to do with the release of the small indie flick. "I mean, that's amazing," she explained. "I like them, and why [wouldn't they get a release]? People should see them."
MTV