RobSten FanVid: Epic RobSten




Find more videos like this on Twifans




From Libenet "This is ESSENTIALLY for the Robstenation blog. It's been a tough month. Haters made it very hard for S to keep going. But she's here. She's a rock. The blog is here. We love you S. You know we do hun.(from your SKL). This is for a new Robsten year that (I hope!) will be more epic than 2010...which is a real challenge; This year was AMAZING!
- This is for EACH AND EVERY one who encouraged me or posted a sweet comment. Thank you all. You're making my life."

Songs: When you kiss me (Shania Twain) and Marry me (Train).

Thanks to the lovely Libenet for this. There's just no words. Thanks Lib from the bottom of my RobSten heart. I'm so not comfy with the dedication but she is threatening me with no vids for a year if I don't post the dedication "AS IT IS!"  Yep, she is that hostile lol and I fold. Still not comfy though. Oh gaddamnit! Or should I say, DagNabIt! haha


Oh and I am not a rock and I try to eat haters for snacks, I learned from the best. Oh Lib! I'm so getting back at you for this. lol The things you make me do.


Disclaimer: The proposal at the end is NOT REAL, we did not capture that... yet! Need to make that clear. That is just the genius of Lib.