Pic of Kristen and Prolly Rob Rio Bound?

This pic was taken inside the plane by a fan.  Stalkerish? Yes? If you have issues about it- skip the post and spare the lecture. Thank you.

source gilmareheil
Translation via BraGirl2 "the girl who took the pic says (in Portuguese): "I'm gonna die. Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson on my flight! And sitting beside me!"


Nope, no private plane or business class for R/K and the Rio entourage. I hope there is a logical explanation for this. Maybe they were on a tight schedule and they were short of options. Maybe this is a connecting flight, since there is no direct flight from New Orleans Airport to Galeao...Lots of maybes...
Hello there Rob in cap! And HBG! 


I hope we are really looking at a new picture here.  You know pranksters are abound. This may even be taken from one of their flights awhile back. Again, take it with grain of salt. If this is real, we are expecting them to land in a few hours.
Oh and again the delay of posting this is intentional... I am not being 'behind'. I am in twitter -tweeting about this.  You guys make me 'facepalm' - lol


In case you're interested Taylor Lautner, our dear Jacob, was spotted in Soho House in LA  by CelebSightings