Updated! More From The Fan Who Was With Rob and Kristen On Their Flight To Rio

Updated! More from gilmareheil/GilmaraFernandez Translation via BraGirl2 Thanks wifey! Hearts.

To the fans of Rob and Kristen, excuse the lack of answers, but I had three appointments since I arrived ...
... and could not answer all the questions that many of you guys made about the flight.
I think all of you deserve an answer because you are fans, go to the movies, buy magazines and give them the fame they have. Before I clarify something: I am a fan of the Twilight Saga. I read every book I saw all films>

When I looked sideways and saw Robert Pattinson a few meters from me. And when, two seconds later, I saw Kristen Stewart. That was when I took the photo that ran around.  My intention was to post my followers (270) that I was on the flight with them. That’s why I did not put # in front of their names, nor @ mentioned anyone. On the flight there were them both and bodyguards. Nobody else with them. I deduced immediately that they were going to Rio to shoot scenes for Breaking Dawn, that has a part in Brazil. So for those who asked, T. Lautner wasn’t in flight, because this part of the book is only for Bella and Edward. I was almost sure that the author was not on the same flight, because I know her face, but maybe she was away from them. So I can’t say that I saw her. They sat together, side by side but no PDA. But how there was only them and two bodyguards, I thought it was natural to them to sit down together, as they are colleagues. Many people asked about it, if I saw kisses, hugs ... No, I did not see anything. Also answering many ppl: of course I support them being  together. I'm a fan, and as much as you know they are Kristen and Robert you want them to be Bella and Edward. It is a natural feeling to a fan of the saga. Of course that when I saw them on the plane, my first impulse was to jump over them. Imagine if not as more as that was what I wanted to do, I knew I couldn’t, so I had to act with as much civility as possible. I know that taking pictures paparazzi style is totally NOT COOL, but I just could not avoid the initial click. 






Few fans resist the temptation. Of course I wouldn’t take a picture of them sleeping or eating. In the morning I asked the commissioner to ask for an autograph. I asked her to ask nicely, only if it they could, IF it were not disturb them  She asked and they said yes. I sent through her the plane menu and a very cheap pen I had on my purse. Suddenly I saw Kristen rising and coming in my direction. She leaned close to where @sergioheil was sitting, on the hallway sit, and asked if we were the ones who had asked for autographs she said something else I did not understand, delivered the autograph and left. Yes, I speak English but even if he had spoken in Portuguese, I would not have heard or understood. I was in SHOCK.  I hadn’t the time to ask for anything more. Neither I dared to. I did not take pictures with them. Nobody took it, except some stewardess.


Where we were, indeed, only a few people recognized them or seemed to be interested. They were mostly older people as well. So, I tried to give them the most privacy possible, but not take 3 or 4 pictures would be asking too much out of me. It was an amazing experience and I'll never forget it. They are much more beautiful live, especially him. For those who asked, they slept almost for the whole flight and ate and, yes, she was very friendly with us when she gave us the autograph


The only negative thing was when the bodyguard told me that I already had the autograph and there would be ‘NO PICTURES FOR YOU’. Not very cool because there was a lot of people there taking photos, staff airport and even some teens, then why would it be bad for me to also take a picture with them? But he is the bodyguard and he was only doing his job, right? I already had some pictures, and the autograph of them personally delivered by Kristen.


gilmareheil/GilmaraFernandez via RPattzBaby
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart flew business class on the flight to Brazil, sat together. No PDA (public display of affection) was witnessed.
They slept almost the entire flight, ate very little and fast. Kristen did not lay on the shoulders of Robert to sleep.

People could not come close to Rob and Kristen inside the plane since bodyguards were strict.
The flight was from Houston, just like in the book. Yay!

Her photos