Booboo Stewart: "Kristen and Taylor were really nice to me."

Excerpt from Booboo's interview with the Examiner, head on there for the full transcript.

Q: In the movie and books, he (Seth) looks up to Jacob a lot as his mentor. You being one of the newer members of the wolf pack on the film, did you have any actor in real life on the set that you looked up to?

Boo Boo: No, I think it’s amazing being involved with that caliber of actors. They’re just so amazing and everyone on set was extremely nice. From the moment I got there, they all introduced themselves to me and in-between the takes Kristen [Stewart] came over and introduced herself to me and she was really nice. Just really amazing people to work with and I had a great time.

Q: You talked briefly about bonding with Julia, and since you guys were kind of the new kids on the block in this film; did it take some time for you to bond with the rest of the cast? And how did that go for you?

Boo Boo: Oh not at all. When I was doing my scene everyone was just so cool and you just felt at home when you got there. Everyone was just really nice. Kristen and Taylor [Lautner] were especially really nice to me and you know it was just really cool. Just being on set makes me feel happy and, like, you know - yeah going to do a movie and seeing it all come together, and get it on the big screen, and it just feels good.

FYI. Booboo didn't get the chance to work with Rob yet in Eclipse, but his character in wolf-form bonded well with Robward.  I am really looking forward for more Seth and Edward bff moments in Breaking Dawn.