"Twilight Fever" Invades Glee



Thanks to Twilightish and rosenfie

ZapIt With "Twilight: Eclipse" just a few weeks away, the Twi-hards have taken high schools around the country by storm, and "Glee's" McKinley High is no exception. In tonight's (May 25) episode, "Showstoppers," vampire fever ran rampant... which is a problem, because Mr. Figgins believes vampires are real. Seriously.

He doesn't take it too well when a pack of fangirls wearing "Team Edward" t-shirts attack McKinley's resident nerd and bite him. "This is totally going to get Robert Pattinson's attention," the Twi-hards say.

Pattinson's co-star, Kristen Stewart, doesn't fare so well in the episode. Figgins demands that Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz) stop dressing like a goth because it encourages an obsession with the occult.

"My parents won't even let me watch 'Twilight,'" Tina complains. "My mom says she thinks Kristen Stewart looks like a b****." Ouch! Luckily, the "Twilight"-inspired oppression leads to a Lady Gaga-inspired rally for freedom of expression.

And in the end, Tina gets her revenge against Principal Figgins. She pops in some fangs and tells him, "My dad is the king of the vampires, and Asian vampires are the most vicious of all the vampires! You're going to let me wear my lady-demon clothes or my dad will fly into your bedroom and bite your face off. Is that what you want? Now I have to go back to my coffin because the light is burning my eyes."

We love it... except for the part about K.Stew.

Thanks KStewAngel