RobSten FanVid: Uptown Girl - A Birthday Tribute!



This is a birthday tribute for Rob's special girl, Kristen.
This is just so perfect! Happy 2oth Birthday, Kristen! We love you!

Made with love by my hunnie, Libenet !

Here's Lib's dedication. "It's Kristen's bday, so this is a tribute to our bbgirl. To the obvious effect she has on her man. We do luv you Kris; please, do NEVER change.
This vid is for my three ladies (S, K, S), to the Robstenation blog and to every robsten fan. Thank u so much for subscribing and commenting. Always such a very surprised pleasure for me. " Check out her YT channel

Don't worry we know her birthday is on April 9, but we want to start the celebration early. The hell we might even celebrate it till next week to support The Runaways further.

By the way, if you guys have something prepared for Kristen's birthday, fanart, vids. You can send them to me and I will post it on Friday! robstenation@gmail.com