Jude Law and Orlando Bloom Mention Rob

Photobucket

Jude Law Mentions Rob's Heartthrob Status
Jude Law is looking forward to no longer playing Hollywood hearthrobs when he reaches 40.

The 37-year-old actor says he is reaching the end of his screen hunk status and it’s up to younger actors to take over the mantle.

He said: “I think it will be interesting to be old. It involves a lot of possibilities. The future doesn’t frighten me at all. On the contrary, I am looking forward to it.

“If I have a look around at the moment I feel great relief because finally others are entering the limelight. Men like Robert Pattinson must now play the Adonis. For me it was always a restraint, a restriction. source andSpunkRansom

Orlando Bloom Feels For Rob
As for the blogosphere, Orlando says he keeps out of it because he read one a long time ago and “couldn’t believe how nasty it was.” Mr. Bloom reminisced about his start in Hollywood and how his popularity exploded after Lord of the Rings. How did he cope with it? “I kept myself busy with work but now, it’s crazy! Look at that guy Robert Pattinson. The poor guy can’t go anywhere now!”

justjared, monstersandcritics rpattzdaily via RPLife